The ProsourceFit Exercise Balance Pad creates a destabilized surface that will improve your balance, enhance body awareness, and strengthen feet, ankles, and knees.
- When standing, kneeling, or sitting on the pad, your core muscles will naturally engage more than on a stable surface.
- This creates a stronger core, as well as a more stable and muscular body overall.
- The textured, non-slip fitness pad can be used for the most simple of exercises like standing on one leg or holding a plank, great for anyone new to fitness, undergoing physical therapy, or for older adults to improve balance and reduce falling.
- It can also be used by experienced fitness lovers to make workouts more challenging, such as for single-leg squats, single-leg deadlifts, and reverse lunges.
- The soft surface is also excellent for strengthening weak joints and improving ankle stability, a must-have for recovering from ankle or feet injuries, as well as preventing future injuries and improving mobility. It’s a great tool for runners, skiers, basketball players, triathletes, and any other athlete.
- The non-toxic TPE material is water-resistant, making it easy to clean and excellent at preventing sweat, bacteria, and odors. It is also lightweight – less than one pound - so it’s convenient to take to the gym, office, or in luggage when you travel.
- The 15.5”L x 12.5”W x 2.5”H size is ideal for sitting or standing on.
- But don’t limit your use of the balance pad to exercise!
- This versatile product can be used as a seat cushion on bleachers or an uncomfortable desk chair, as a kneeling pad for gardening or stretching, or as a comfortable surface for standing on while washing dishes, working at a standing desk, and more.